Become a Corporate Sponsor Today!
The Fuel Fund of Maryland is an ideal partner for your company, no matter the size or business focus. Founded in 1981, the organization has deep roots in the community and a loyal, extensive network of donors, friends, partners, and supporters. In partnering with the Fuel Fund, you will be reaching your customer base and prospective clients.
Business people know that an investment in keeping families together in their homes results in thriving, safe neighborhoods. Stable communities are a key to a healthy business environment. Partner with the Fuel Fund today. Contact Bill Freeman at 410-235-9080 x2 for more information.
There are a variety of ways for your company to partner with the Fuel Fund.
- Make a donation. This can be an outright charitable gift OR reward an employee by making a donation in their name.
- Sponsor an event.
- The Fuel Fund also seeks members of the corporate community that want to support our mission and offer programs to its employees. Here are two ways:
- Have an “Energy Day.” The Fuel Fund will organize this event for you emphasizing conservation and sustainability.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for employees to lend their expertise to the Fuel Fund
- Underwrite Fuel Fund communications & receive recognition throughout our extensive network.
Become a Matching Gift CompanyMatching gift companies honor their employees' charitable choices by matching them—usually dollar for dollar. This is a tremendous benefit to the Fuel Fund. If you are not already, please consider becoming a matching gift company.
We applaud the following organizations that encouraged and supported their employees' personal philanthropy by matching their gifts to the Fuel Fund of Maryland in recent years.
- American Express Foundation
- American Trading and Production Corporation
- AON Foundation
- The Baltimore Sun
- Bank of America
- BearingPoint Charitable Foundation
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Black & Decker Matching Gift Program
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- BP Amoco Foundation, Inc.
- C.B. Fleet Co., Inc.
- Computer Associates International, Inc.
- Computer Network Technology Corporation
- Constellation Energy Group, Inc.
- Deutsche Bank Americas Foundation
- First Data Foundation
- The Freddie Mac Foundation
- Gannett Foundation, Inc.
- General Physics Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline Foundation
- IBM Corporation
- IDS Financial Services Inc.
- ING Foundation Community Matching Gifts Program
- ITW Foundation
- Macy's, Inc.
- Mercantile-Safe Deposit & Trust Company
- Merck Partnership for Giving
- Motorola Foundation
- Network Associates
- PepsiCo Foundation
- PNC Foundation
- Procter & Gamble Cosmetic Products
- Procter & Gamble Cosmetics Foundation, Inc.
- The Prudential Foundation
- Raytheon Company
- S C & H Group, Inc
- Saint-Gobain Corporation Foundation
- Samuel Shapiro & Company, Inc.
- Scitor Corporation
- The St. Paul Companies Foundation
- Sun Microsystems Foundation
- T. Rowe Price Associates Foundation, Inc.
- The Abell Foundation, Inc.
- The AIG Matching Grants Program
- The Arthur J. Gallagher Foundation
- The Black & Decker Corporation
- The J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation
- The Marion I. & Henry J. Knott Foundation
- The Merck Company Foundation
- The Washington Post Matching Gifts Program
- The Zurich N.A. Foundation
- The Times Mirror Foundation
- UNILEVER UNITED STATES, INC.
- Verizon Communications
- Verizon Foundation
- Wachovia Foundation Matching Gifts Program