Resources - Frequently Asked Questions
- Inoperative oil or gas burners due to loss of electricity.
- Unsafe use of gas stove for heat.
- Risks to safety from lit candles for light, especially dire for children and elderly.
- Poor hygiene related to loss of hot water.
- Contaminated food from loss of refrigeration, leading to lost time at school and work.
- Inferior school performance due to missed homework, missed meals and absenteeism.
- Having to choose between paying the rent, purchasing medicine, groceries, and paying the utility bill.